1. Who will have access to my home and how?
Only your assigned cleaning technician will ever have access to your home. Each of our techs are background checked, trained and insured. We also always send the same tech to your house so you get to know who will be in your home.
2. Who is responsible if something in my house is damaged during the service? Do you carry insurance
We are insured and if anything is to ever happen in your home, we will make it right. Besides insurance, we use safe products to ensure your home, family and our workers won’t come in contact with dangerous chemicals.
3. How do I know your employees are safe? Do they undergo any type of background check?
Yes! Each of our employees are background checked and have their own check in system to ensure they are the only ones in your home.
4. Are your employees trained to any specific standard?
All of our techs are trained by our field manager with over 15 years of experience. We use technology and a Maid2Match checklist to ensure each of your cleans match your expectations and our high standards.
We even created a training course that other cleaning companies use!
5. How will I know what services are to be performed?
You can view our checklist on our website.
6. How do you assure that each job is performed well? How do you check the quality of your employees’ work?
We don’t charge your card until we confirm that your service is complete. In addition to our extensive training, our team follows a standard checklist. We also send our field manager to periodically perform random quality checks to ensure all of our teams are performing to our expectations.
7. If I’m not pleased with your service, what are my recourses?
If you are not happy with our services, let us know within two days and we will gladly fix any issues. We guarantee your satisfaction with all of our services!
8. Do I need to provide the cleaning products and equipment?
No, we bring everything! All of our products are eco-friendly, green products.
Ready to book your appointment with Maid2Match? Click here to get started.